Be the first person to write a review!
- Lessons Learned: Relationships with students and families shine positive light on classroom environment
- Lessons Learned: Grantee Jenna Hixson says her students can’t just watch a movie anymore
- Grantee wins Kindle Fire for “flipping” students’ world
- Grantee wins Kindle Fire for anti-bullying video
- Lessons Learned: Grantee Leslie Chekin shakes up Shakespeare for English Language Learners
The NEA Foundation values each of our donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donors' contact and financial information. All online donor transactions with the Foundation are covered by this policy and are conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized Foundation employees.
T. 202. 822.7840