Be the first person to write a review!
- 46 places to find funds for school projects
- Grantees discover new ways to help students learn
- NEA Foundation Grantee Dwayne Dahlbeck shares how he went from slacker to educator in new “Lessons Learned” Q&A
- Uncovering the plant life cycle in school’s green space
- Stretching students’ critical-thinking skills beyond 140 characters
The NEA Foundation values each of our donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donors' contact and financial information. All online donor transactions with the Foundation are covered by this policy and are conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized Foundation employees.
T. 202. 822.7840