- 6 Tips to Improve Your Grant Proposal
- Huffington Post Blog: A Good Start for Schools and Students
- Lessons Learned: On second chances and hope— through education
- Lessons Learned: Relationships with students and families shine positive light on classroom environment
- Lessons Learned: Grantee Jenna Hixson says her students can’t just watch a movie anymore
The NEA Foundation values each of our donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donors' contact and financial information. All online donor transactions with the Foundation are covered by this policy and are conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized Foundation employees.
T. 202. 822.7840