Interested in learning how you can integrate global competency skills into your own classroom? Here you will find resources from thought-leaders in the field.
- E-book: Fertile Ground for Learning: The Impact of Urban Farming Initiatives in Milwaukee and New York City
- Global lesson plans created by NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellows
- NEA Foundation Online Course: "Global Education: Tools & Approaches"
- VIF International’s Teacher Guide: Global Competence Grade Level Indicators
- P21 Framework for State Action on Global Education
- Toward Globally Competent Pedagogy
- Educating for Global Competence: Preparing Our Youth to Engage the World
- Educating for Global Competency by Fernando Reimers
- Global Competence Content-Area Matrices
- Succeeding Globally Through International Education and Engagement
- Lessons Learned: This Earth Day: Where Has the Water Gone?
- Packing for Peru: The NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellows
- NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellow, Shanna Peeples, to host #GlobalEdChat
- Huffington Post: The Missing Ingredient in Science Education
- Lessons Learned: What Students Should Understand About Culture and Global Competency
Change driven by students at the center
STEM thrives in Milwaukee, New York City
Union, district teams overhaul evaluations
Our Fellows’ unusual packing list
Grant project multiplies love of math
Missing Ingredient in Science Education
Transform into Blended Learning
Apply by June 1, 2016