Interested in learning how you can integrate global competency skills into your own classroom? Here you will find resources from thought-leaders in the field.
- E-book: Fertile Ground for Learning: The Impact of Urban Farming Initiatives in Milwaukee and New York City
- Global lesson plans created by NEA Foundation Global Learning Fellows
- NEA Foundation Online Course: "Global Education: Tools & Approaches"
- VIF International’s Teacher Guide: Global Competence Grade Level Indicators
- P21 Framework for State Action on Global Education
- Toward Globally Competent Pedagogy
- Educating for Global Competence: Preparing Our Youth to Engage the World
- Educating for Global Competency by Fernando Reimers
- Global Competence Content-Area Matrices
- Succeeding Globally Through International Education and Engagement