Please check your application for compliance with these guidelines. Complete all required information. Assign a fiscal sponsor if desired. Failure to complete any of these items will disqualify your application.
All proposals must be submitted through the NEA Foundation’s online grant system.
Provide a line item budget for the proposed work. Your request must total either $2,000 for an individual project or $5,000 for a group project. Identify any additional support (cash or in-kind) that will be provided by other sources, including those provided by your school/district/college/university. Your budget must be in the form of a Word, Excel, or PDF document. The NEA Foundation suggests that your budget be as cost-efficient as possible. Please ensure that all items are directly related to your proposed work, as your budget will be assessed by how realistic, clear, and frugal it is.
The NEA Foundation may allocate a number of grants based in part on geographic considerations.
- Proposed learning is high quality
- Proposed learning is directly related to a clear and compelling student need.
- Proposed collegial sharing is interactive and sustained over time.
- Proposed learning is likely to improve student achievement.
- Budget is appropriate to the proposed learning and sharing.