Instructions, Eligibility, Deadlines
We currently support Institute teams comprised of local education union and local school district leaders.
Together, please complete and sign the attached application and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to Bonnie Cullison’s attention: (202) 822-7779. We review applications annually.
All applications must be submitted by June 1, 2013.
The Institute has clearly articulated expectations of joint teams in terms of the way they think and work together. They are outlined below:
- Issue Brief: Parent/Teacher Home Visits: Creating a Bridge between Parents and Teachers as Co-Educators in Springfield, MA and Seattle, WA
- Issue Brief: Peer Assistance and Review: All Teachers on the Road to Instructional Leadership in Columbus (OH) “100% Project Schools” (PDF)
- Pedro Noguera on “Leading New Opportunities to Learn”
- Michael Fullan on “Drivers of Whole System Reform
- Susan Moore Johnson on "peer assistance and review"
- Issue Brief: Unions, Districts, and Communities to the Table