Other Innovation Initiatives
Today’s global economy increasingly demands that groups and individuals innovate in order to remain competitive. The NEA Foundation continually seeks to support creative opportunities that focus on 21st century readiness for every student.
- Is teaching multicultural texts enough to prepare students for modern world?
- 9 ways to modernize your lesson planning
- Global Curricula: How to Choose and What to Use
- Brazil Blogging: “What Happens When You Take 35 Teachers to Brazil to Study Schools and Culture? Magic.”
- Brazil Blogging: “The Culture of Our Most Vulnerable Students”
Check out latest Q&A with MA educator
Hear from education reform leaders
New teams from: MA, NV, TX, CO, LA
Deadline for applications: Feb. 1
High Performing School Systems
Enroll now! Two new, free online courses