Ways You Can Help
- Provide educators with the resources they need to succeed in the classroom through our Grants to Educators program (every dollar donated is given directly back to support educators).
- Help us recognize the hard work of our nation’s educators by supporting our Salute to Excellence in Education Gala.
- Help close the achievement gap by supporting our union-district collaboration initiatives.
Help the Foundation continue its daily work through general support.
What You Can Help Fund
A bean bag chair for a student reading center ...
Math manipulatives to make challenging concepts easier ...
A classroom library to provide students with age-appropriate books ...
iPads for special education classrooms, a greenhouse to engage students in the miracles of science, a projector to assist teachers with lessons ...
The NEA Foundation is proud to participate in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), the federal government's workplace giving campaign. Designate CFC agency #11008 to support our efforts to ensure a great public education for every child.
- Lessons Learned: Grantee Jenna Hixson says her students can’t just watch a movie anymore
- Grantee wins Kindle Fire for “flipping” students’ world
- Grantee wins Kindle Fire for anti-bullying video
- Lessons Learned: Grantee Leslie Chekin shakes up Shakespeare for English Language Learners
- Lessons Learned: Grantee Susan Anglada Bartley challenges students to enroll in AP courses— and succeed
The NEA Foundation values each of our donors and takes their privacy very seriously. To that end, we maintain the highest level of confidentiality concerning our donors' contact and financial information. All online donor transactions with the Foundation are covered by this policy and are conducted over secure portals. Access to this data is password-protected and limited to authorized Foundation employees.
T. 202. 822.7840