About The NEA Foundation
The NEA Foundation is a public charity supported by contributions from educators' dues, corporate sponsors, and others who support public education initiatives.We partner with education unions, districts, and communities to create powerful, sustainable improvements in teaching and learning. Visit www.neafoundation.org for more information. Find us on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our blog.
- A Library for Every Learner: Meet Excellence in Education Award Winner Heather LaBarbara
- No Right or Wrong Answers: Meet Excellence in Education Award Winner Pam Wells
- Teaching How to Teach: Meet Excellence in Education Award Winner Debra McDonald
- An Education for All: Meet Excellence in Education Award Winner Mohsen Ghaffari
- Watch Education Leaders Talk Equity, the Achievement Gap and more on October 8-9, 2015