About The NEA Foundation
The NEA Foundation is a public charity supported by contributions from educators' dues, corporate sponsors, and others who support public education initiatives.We partner with education unions, districts, and communities to create powerful, sustainable improvements in teaching and learning. Visit www.neafoundation.org for more information. Find us on Facebook and Twitter, and visit our blog.
- Watch Education Leaders Talk Equity, the Achievement Gap and more on October 8-9, 2015
- Learning in a Looping Classroom: Meet Horace Mann Awardee Dirk Andrews Excellence in Education Award winner Dirk Andrews
- Our Favorite NEA Foundation’s Salute to Excellence in Education Gala Moments
- Show your love for educators on Valentine’s Day Eve: Watch gala LIVE!
- Our top five reasons to nominate an NEA member for Awards for Teaching Excellence