Interested in learning how you can integrate global competency skills into your own classroom? Here you will find resources from thought-leaders in the field.
- VIF International’s Teacher Guide: Global Competence Grade Level Indicators
- P21 Framework for State Action on Global Education
- Download the Global Learning Fellows’ free lesson plans on BetterLesson.com
- Toward Globally Competent Pedagogy
- Educating for Global Competence: Preparing Our Youth to Engage the World
- Educating for Global Competency by Fernando Reimers
- Global Competence Content-Area Matrices
- Succeeding Globally Through International Education and Engagement
- Lessons Learned: Helping Students Experience the Global Marketplace
- Huffington Post Blog: Why Urban Farming Helps Students Across Disciplines
- Join the NEA Foundation's National Poetry Month Challenge
- 5 Ways to Teach Global Competency Through Experiential Learning
- Teaching Global Awareness: It’s More Than Just Exposure
Enroll in free online course
5+ resources and training opportunities
this National Poetry Month
Five ways to start today
What is a Global Learning Fellow?
Global Education: Tools & Approaches
Why use the NEA Foundation courses?