Envision Equity Grants enable educators to test creative new ideas and innovations, demonstrating exemplary teaching and learning, while advancing students’ cultural understanding and appreciation, anti-racism commitments, and understanding of civic engagement and democracy.
Applications for this grant are now closed. The notification date for applicants is
Envision Equity Grants support project-based learning and help educators to advance students’ cultural understanding and appreciation, anti-racism commitments, and understanding of civic engagement and democracy. Envision Equity grants will fund projects between $1,500 and $5,000. Grants fund activities for 12 months from the date of the award.
Examples of Possible Uses of Funds
This is not an exhaustive or prescriptive list.
- Bring trainers to your school to support culturally-sustaining teaching and learning;
- Purchase and implement new social and emotional learning curriculum materials;
- Pay for supplies to implement project-based learning, addressing a real-world challenge;
- Develop stronger education-focused family, school, and community partnerships;
- Gain access to resources that can help to deepen students’ understanding of racial equity and anti-racist commitments and actions;
- Implement projects elevating student voice and supporting students’ engagement in civic and community life.
Need Help Applying?
Take time to watch this How To Apply video to guide you through our application.
June 15, 2023 - September 15, 2023
Notification: November 15, 2023
Check out our Envision Equity Grantee FAQs to learn more.