Envision Equity Grants enable educators to test creative new ideas and innovations, demonstrating exemplary teaching and learning. They also support project-based learning and help educators to advance students' cultural understanding and appreciation, anti-racism commitments, and understanding of civic engagement and democracy. Envision Equity grants will fund projects between $1,500 and $5,000. Grants fund activities for 12 months from the date of the award.
Examples of possible uses of funds (this is not an exhaustive or prescriptive list):
- Bring trainers to your school to support culturally-sustaining teaching and learning;
- Purchase and implement new social and emotional learning curriculum materials;
- Pay for supplies to implement project-based learning, addressing a real-world challenge;
- Develop stronger education-focused family, school, and community partnerships;
- Gain access to resources that can help to deepen students’ understanding of racial equity and anti-racist commitments and actions;
- Implement projects elevating student voice and supporting students’ engagement in civic and community life.
The next application period:
June 15, 2022 – September 15, 2022
Spring 2022 Application Period: December 1, 2021-February 25, 2022
Notifications: April 8, 2022
Summer 2022 Application Period: March 1, 2022-May 1, 2022
Notifications: July 1, 2022
Winter 2022 Application Period: June 15, 2022-September 15, 2022
Notifications: November 15, 2022
Ready to Apply
Applications will reopen on June 15. Click here to learn more about Envision Equity Grants.